Finding Comfort and Hope with doTERRA’s Console Comforting Blend
There will always be difficult and overwhelming days. You’ll see more than your fair share in your neurodiverse home. So today we are talking about where you can turn for some gentle consolation and hope.
DoTERRA Console Comforting Blend is a proprietary essential oil blend that is part of doTERRA’s Emotional Aromatherapy Collection.
It is available in a 5ml bottle with dripolator for everyday use, as well as diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO) in a 10ml ‘Touch’ Roller bottle which is ready for immediate topical use.
doTERRA have named Console their ‘Comforting Blend’ because it promotes feelings of comfort and hope. The comforting aroma may also help to uplift emotions.
New here? You might also be interested in reading our FREE guide:
USING ESSENTIAL OILS IN YOUR NEURODIVERSE HOME
Including the following chapters:
1: A Basic Introduction to Essential Oils
2: How Essential Oils Support Neurodivergent People
3: The Essential Oils to Use and Why
4: How to Purchase Essential Oils + What to Buy
doTERRA Console Ingredients
Frankincense Essential Oil – Steam distilled from the resin of the Boswellia tree. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall spiritual and emotional wellness.
Patchouli Essential Oil – Steam distilled from the leaves of a Patchouli plant (a bushy herb belonging to the mint family). Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – Steam distilled from ylang ylang flowers. In Aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to promote emotional wellbeing.
Labdanum Absolute – Extracted as an absolute from Labdanum twigs. Labdanum is soothing and calming.
Amyris Bark Essential Oil – Steam distilled from the bark of the West Indian Sandalwood tree. Amyris essential oil has a calming and relaxing effect on emotions.
Sandalwood Essential Oil – Steam distilled from the wood of the Sandalwood tree. Sandalwood essential oil is frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties.
Rose Essential Oil – Steam distilled from the petals of the rose flower. As one of the most precious essential oils in the world due the labour-intensive and delicate process of harvesting and distilling rose petals, Rose Essential Oil produces a sweet floral aroma that’s renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries.
Osmanthus Absolute – Extracted as an absolute from Osmanthus flowers. This sweet, fragrant extract is highly prized by the perfume industry for its beautiful aroma. Its delicate, floral scent enhances your mood and calms your nerves.
doTERRA Console Benefits
dōTERRA’s Console Comforting Blend consists of floral and tree essential oils and provides a comforting aroma to promote feelings of emotional wellbeing.
I’ve also tagged it with the following essential oil support categories for neurodiversity to show how Console Comforting Blend can best support you and your neurodiverse home:
Calming & Grounding – Diffuse when worried or unsettled to comfort the soul and evoke feelings of hope.
Mood Management – apply over the heart morning and night as a reminder to be patient with healing and to think positive thoughts.
Want to get started using essential oils in your home? Read our FREE guide!
How to use doTERRA Console Comforting Blend
Essential oils can be used topically (on the skin) or aromatically (inhaled through the nose). Here are some suggestions for how you can use the doTERRA Console Comforting Blend in your neurodiverse home:
- Diffuse it with an essential oil diffuser or diffuser jewellery.
- Add it to liquid hand soap, shampoo or bodywash so your child can inhale it while they wash their hands or have a bath/shower.
- Apply one to two drops to a shirt collar or scarf and smell throughout the day for an emotionally uplifting aroma.
- Add several drops along with some distilled water to a glass spray bottle, shake well, and spritz on to bed sheets and pillows for a comforting scent while your child sleeps.
- Apply doTERRA’s Console TOUCH roller over the heart morning and night as a reminder to be patient with healing and to think positive thoughts.
- Add a couple of drops to a teaspoon of carrier oil and rub on the bottom of your child’s feet or the back of their neck.
- Add a couple of drops to a teaspoon of carrier oil and mix with water beads, shaving cream or play-doh for aromatic sensory play.
- Make up a roller bottle or spritzer bottle and apply to wrists or down the spine.
- Use this blend in the bath by adding it to a DIY essential oil recipe such as bath bombs or bath salts. You can also add it to your favourite bubble bath.
doTERRA Console Info Graphic
Keep all of our information about doTERRA’s Console Comforting Blend close with this handy info graphic.
Plus you can download our printable PDF by clicking the button below.
How to Buy doTERRA Console Comforting Blend
doTERRA essential oils purchased from Support Essentials ship directly from doTERRA themselves.
Visit the Support Essentials doTERRA online store and select SHOP from the menu. You will need to select your language and country to start shopping.
Use the search function to find ‘Console’ or browse Home / Essential Oils / Oil Blends.
Shopping via the Support Essentials doTERRA online store directly supports Support Essentials. If you buy something through this link, Support Essentials will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting Support Essentials.
Using Essential Oils in Your Neurodiverse Home >>> FREE GUIDE